Capital Play 14 Foot Inground Trampoline
Purpose-built 14ft round in-ground trampoline with green pads.
Includes the trampoline and retaining wall. High specification and easy to install.
- Complete kit for a perfect in-ground trampoline at an affordable price
- Optional full or half enclosure
- Commercial grade jump mat and 8.5″ springs provide a brilliant bounce
- Patented vented pads to prevent pad slap noise and improve bouce quality
- Solid retaining wall made from eco-friendly recycled polypropolyne/ethylene mix
- Easy to self-install or installation available in some areas
The kit is designed for DIY use and comes with excellent instructions.
- Frame Heavy duty 275gsm galvanised 42mm diameter, 2mm thick steel frame
- The frame is made from thick galvanised steel.
- The mat attaches to the top of the rectangular frame whilst the bottom section forms the base.
- The retaining wall is attached to the top and bottom frame sections.
- Max User Weight 120kgs
The retaining wall ensures the surrounding ground remains firm and prevents soil falling into the hole. This tough and durable retaining wall is made from a 4mm thick eco-friendly recycled polypropylene/polyethelyne compound. It quickly and easily attaches to the frame using self-tapping screws.
Springs 104 x 8.5″ –
High Quality German made 8.5″ springs are pre-tensiled and conical in shape to ensure they will never stretch or deteriorate in performance. The springs are double dipped ‘hot’ galvanised for extra rust protection. The springs have a curl at one end for extra safety.
Vented Padding Ultra-tough PVC with 30mm foam
The patented Trampolines Down Under vented safety pad allows proper airflow through the pad eliminating ‘pad slap’ noise, which can occur with other in-ground trampolines, and greatly improves the bounce quality.
Warranty Steel Frame & Retaining Wall: 2 years, Jump Mat & Springs: 2 years, Padding: 1 year.
In-ground trampolines are also arguably safer than above ground trampolines as there is no height to fall from if the enclosure zip is not correctly fastened as this tends to be the cause of most “serious” trampoline injuries.
This is a very high quality Trampoline, designed and manufactured in Europe for domestic use.
From German steel to Italian springs, our trampolines are built using only the highest quality European materials.
Please check out the installation video for assembly. https://youtu.be/jkmbQXiwHHI
NZ$265.00 (North Island) NZ$225.00 (South Island) NZ$295.00 (Rural – North) NZ$249.00 (Rural – South)