The FitScan UM-041 Body Fat / Body Water Monitor uses Bioelectric Impedance Analysis (BIA), which sends a safe, low-level electrical signal through the body.
Just enter your age, gender, and height, then step onto the monitor.
Electrodes in the foot sensor pads send a low, safe signal through the body.
The signal passes with less resistance through the fluids contained in muscle tissue and blood, but it encounters more resistance when passing through fat tissue, which contains little water.
By using the impedance reading, gender, height, and weight, the scale can quickly and reliably calculate body fat, total body water percentages.
Features and Specifications:
- Display: easy-to-read blue backlit LCD display
- Modes/memory: adult & child mode/4 user memory
- Monitors: body weight, body fat %, body water % Weight, body fat % and body water % recall
- Includes batteries
- Tempered glass platform
- Capacity Weight Increments Body Fat Increments 330 lb (150 kg) 0.2 lb (0.1 kg) 0.1%
- AAA batteries x 4 (included)
- Platform size 320mm x 300mm x 25mm
NZ$14.00 (North Island) NZ$12.00 (South Island) NZ$20.00 (Rural – North) NZ$18.00 (Rural – South)